In this video, I’ll reveal you how to clean a wired keyboard in the dishwashing machine. Ensure NOT to utilize heated dry or cleaning agent.
• NOT suggested for cordless or keyboards with digital display screens.
• The quantity of time it requires to dry varies depending upon the humidity and dryness of where you live. I reside in the desert … so things dry extremely quickly here. It you reside in a truly damp environment, you may wish to let it dry for a minimum of 2 weeks.
• This cleansing technique worked for my aluminum wired keyboard, BUT I can’t guarantee that this will work for your keyboard. So attempt this at your own danger, or test it out on an old keyboard initially.
Visit my channel for more Do It Yourself – http://www.youtube.com/sealemondiy
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE TUTORIALS – http://bit.ly/Jh6nsB
For sneak peaks and other nerdiness –
• Like – http://facebook.com/sealemon
• Tweet – http://twitter.com/sea_lemon
• Pin – http://pinterest.com/sealemon
• Follow – http://instagram.com/sealemon
• Store – http://sealemon.etsy.com
——— Associated Videos ———-
Do It Yourself Homemade Slime
Do It Yourself Memo Books